Well the simple answer is why not a fitness holiday?
We all work hard to earn our pennies so want to make sure we spend them wisely and we certainly want to make sure our hard earned rest times are enjoyable. I guess whether you take a traditional holiday totally relaxing, doing very little, eating great food and enjoying beautiful surroundings, or take a fitness holiday enjoying some physical activity, getting in to fantastic shape and learning how to stay that way, while also enjoying great food and beautiful surroundings, really is a personal choice. It depends on your priorities and what you want out of your holiday.
• You’ll eat delicious nutritious food but also learn how easy it is to prepare it once back home
• You’ll experience the delights of the great outdoors and see how easy it is to enjoy physical activity making the best use of the natural surroundings.
• No more fighting for the sunlounger!
• You’ll be away from the hustle and bustle of people and enjoy time with a small group of friends
• Head home feeling totally invigorated and motivated to be fit for life!
• You’ll get good quality rest, relaxation and recuperation without distraction.
• It’s a chance to think about yourself, your priorities, your needs and receive support and encouragement to make any changes you feel you need.
• No more heading home at the end of the holiday so wiped out that you feel you need another one!
• Access to a team of health and fitness experts for the duration of the holiday
• It’s an opportunity to realise your potential and to take your health and fitness to the next level!
• You’ll head back to work with a better beach body than when you started on your holiday!
• You’ll enjoy better sleep than you’ve had for a while!
For me, it’s a no brainer, a fitness holiday is the way forward! I want to invest my hard earned cash in to myself and what better way to do it than to combine a holiday in the great outdoors with my health and fitness. Hell yeah man I really do want to be in the best shape of my life and no I don’t want to go back to work feeling like I’ve totally over indulged, feeling frumpy, knackered and like I need another holiday!!!
I’ll save the over indulgence for a weekend away with my mates!